|6000 count Wireless Connectivity Digital Multimeter with replaceable fuse and data connect to Smart phone
This is a compact, mini size, external wireless connectivity Digital Multimeter integrated with 6000 Count, True RMS auto and manual measurement.
One of the most advantages of the meter is wirelessly connect to Smart phone / Tablet / PC (require different external wireless modules, sold separately) to view data, record reading, capture picture with data on it and send the information to headquarter.
- Max. voltage between terminal and earth : CAT II , 500V (AC / DC); CAT III , 250V (AC / DC)
- True RMS
- 6000 counts (3-3/4 digit)
- Sampling rate 3 times / second
- Auto / Manual ‘V’ (AC / DC) (500V)
- Auto / manual resistor measurement : 0 - 60MΩ (approx.)
- Continuity check : <50Ω Beep
- 600 μA / mA (AC / DC) current
- Diode check : 3.0 V
- ‘NCV’ Non-Contact AC Voltage Detection (Audible and Visible) > 100V
- ‘SPT’ Single Probe Test AC Voltage (Audible and Visible) > 100V
- Freeze / Hold reading
- Auto power off : 5 mins
- Relative reading (Rel)
- Frequency 10Hz - 10MHz
- Capacitance : 10nF - 100mF
- Attached test leads with replaceable (Ø5x20mm) fast blow fuse
- Standalone mode : without external wireless module.
- Wireless connectivity transmit data to Smart phone/Tablet with iOS APPS or Android APPS (require external wireless module MS-WMB1, sold separately)
- Data logger compatible (require external wireless with memory module MS-WMBM1, sold separately)
- Battery powered : 2 x 1.5V (L1154 / LR44 / AG13)
- Dimension (LxWxD) mm : 105x53x28
- Weight (approx.) grams : 75 (without battery)
|Further Details||Multimeter MS-WM86_TE4|
Powered and designed by Tradeeasy All rights reserved.